28 February, 2007

Jennifer's Photo Montage

We recently had a guest, Canadian photographer Jennifer Roberts, who stayed with us for two weeks and took a lot of pictures. I thought that I would put a few up here.


This is my house. I live on the right, Sabrina on the left. The little table is where I do all my lesson planning. Nice, huh?

CLC in the morning, before the fog lifts. This is looking down from my house towards the kitchen.

CLC from the road. My house is on the top right with the gray roof. We are the only ones with a metal roof, everyone else has leaf roofs.

I am the one in the red shirt. I am teaching class 2 and we are playing 20 questions.

Teaching class 3. It's the smallest class and I only had about half my students this day. It's an early morning class, which explains my sweatshirt and long pants!

We are playing "human knot" as a warm up. No, it doesn't have any English (other then "go under, go over") but the kids love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment