25 May, 2010

New Spiffy Blog Title and Look! Yeehaww!

I am going to start off my requesting that the person who left the comment that they met me in Santa Cruz please stand up and identify yourself. I have an idea who you are, but I am not sure, and it is drive me crazy.

Anyhoo, It's been a while since my last update. I have to say, it is hard to keep a blog when your life is nothing but work and you are not allowed to discuss your job outside of work. Had that problem when I worked at the hospital and I have that problem now.

Anyway, I am working at the Lions Eye Bank of Oregon as a Donor Coordinator. I love it, it's a great job!
All for now.  My next post will be all about PDX biking.

1 comment:

  1. It's me, Peyton. I was thinking about you, and decided to Google. Hope I didn't sound like a stalker.

    ReplyDelete