26 July, 2010

Blog Update

This summer I am trying to make my life more blogworthy.  This means that I am trying to do things that other people may just want to read about.  In other words, I am trying to spend less time on the couch watching Seth MacFarlene cartoon reruns and drinking PBR.

So, I have updated this blog with a few new features.  You've probably already noticed the new title.  I am quite proud of that.  You can follow me on Twitter, RSS, or you can just subscribe via email.  I fixed the slideshow so that it actually works and doesn't show the same damn pictures.  (Well, it does show the same damn pictures, but it shows them in a different order.)

And, well, that's about it.  For the all the work it took me, I thought that I would have more to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment