24 April, 2006

I rule!

I am taking a TESOL course to help pass my time here. Here's the comment from my latest assignment:

An excellent submission which I have awarded a grade of A minus You have shown that you can work effectively with materials not of your own choosing in the best interests of your learners A sound treatment of a challenging text Section B was also of a high calibre Well done

But shouldn't that be "An excellent submission to which I have awarded a grade of A minus"?

Note:
Any recruiters who are looking for a TEFL teacher for a location in the Middle East (preferably volunteer with free housing, airfare, and a living allowance) should contact me right away, 'cause obviously I won't be on the market for long.

Update: Passed the class and got an 'A'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment