12 June, 2007

Her Happy Ear

One of my students wrote on her present simple assignment: "My teacher's name is Kim. She is a very smil[e]. She is a tall. She teaches my happy ear."

Yes, her English needs work but that really is one of the nicer things that anyone has said about me.

The school year is in full swing. The boys that were supposed to have ditched us to join up with the army decided to come back after all. Hopefully this was their choice. Most of the girls have gone, and we are left with just two living in the girls house. The boys, sadly, brought back their guitars but fortunately they seen to do work in the morning and save the guitar playing for after dinner when I am not working.

The bugs are still swarming, but I've gotten used to it. Lights go off and the gameboy goes on. They just fly around for about an hour having sex, and their wings come off and then go away as quickly as they appear. I actually sort of look forward to it, isn't an excuse not to do work.

No comments:

Post a Comment