15 May, 2006

And she's off...

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside the door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye...

I'm leaving on a jet plane!
Don't know when I'll be back again,
Oh babe, I hate to go...


Hey everyone, this will be my last entry before I take off for Yemen. I am leaving at 12:45 Tuesday morning (Samoan time, that's about 3 in the morning Seattle time) and I will be getting in at 2AM in the morning on Thursday, Yemen time. I am not sure how that translates into Samoan time but I know that I will go from being way behind everyone to about 7 or 8 hours ahead. I am flying from Samoa to LA to Frankfurt to Cairo to Yemen. Yes, it would be a lot smarter for me to go the other way. Don't ask.

I will try to get to a computer as soon as I touch down so that you all know that I got there safe. Until then, wish me luck and keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment