03 July, 2006

A Big Milestone For Group 73

I just found out recently that my old Peace Corps group just lost another member. I take a bit of credit for this since I was the one that was the first to leave willingly after working there for a while. The rest of the people were like "Hey, Tima left, her head didn't explode, she seems happy, maybe...." OK, so I am probably giving myself too much credit. But this is an important milestone because it means that my group, group 73, has officially lost the MOST people off all the other groups that are currently serving. GO 73!!!!!

Update: And another one bites the dust. Poor Pete (half visible in the white shirt next to Mike with the flower in his hair) bangted up his shoulder and is away on medical leave. Will there be anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment