07 September, 2007

Goodbye CLC...

Well here it is, the last email that I will write from CLC's powerful and rather strange (but much appreciated) satilite dish. Tomorrow morning at 6AM I will hop onto a bus that will take to me to a bus that will take me to Chiang Mai. I decided to spend a few days days there. Among other things, I want to see the famous Wat Dai Sutup (or something like that) which is apparently the "thing to see" thing in Northern Thailand. (I am not too hopeful as I have yet to meet a tourist who talks up the temple more then they talk up getting wasted in Pai.) Early Wednesday morning I will hop on a plane and get back to America to start my new nursing adventure. Stay tuned!

Thanks everyone for following me around Thailand... see you on the flip side...

No comments:

Post a Comment