06 March, 2011

Going to Haiti!

I will be travelling to Haiti this April!

I will be in Haiti from April 25th through May 3rd.  I am very excited about this opportunity!  This will be the first medical trip that I will be making as a nurse, I am going to be using some of the money that my father left me to fund the trip.  I would like to think that he would be proud of what I am doing.

I will be travelling with a group of people to work in a clinic.  The clinic is run by Mountaintop Ministries.  I found out about this through another RN at the Red Cross who is also going.

I have added a personal goal of not getting arrested in this particular country.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Kim!!! Maybe in 2012 we could do one together to a Spanish-speaking country. We'd make an great team!

    ReplyDelete